Friday, November 27, 2015

Under Construction

I have been privileged to work with families for the past 7 years in my home as a HypnoBirthing Practitioner and for the past 4 1/2 years in their birthing spaces as a HypnoBirthing Professional Doula. This has been an incredible chapter in my life, and it is therefore bittersweet for me to announce that I will no longer be working as a Doula.

I am happy to announce that I will continue to teach HypnoBirthing Classes here in Colorado Springs, but I will be transitioning to a new location in 2016.

During this time of change, please contact me for more information including class scheduling and for any referrals that I can help you with. The next group class will likely begin in late January or early February 2016. More information can still be found on the Class Info page.

Thank you and Happy Birthing!