Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 Sounds like a GREAT Year



I just looked at my calendar for last year, and realized it has officially been a year since I trained as a HypnoBirthing Professional Labor Companion, and I am SO glad I did! I have learned so much. Mostly about the amazing and wonderful parts, but also the challenging realities of being present at births. I was also so excited to be able to have the first (of hopefully many) Into Loving Arms HypnoBirthing Open House in December, with the help of Calming Babies Infant Massage Instructor (and friend of mine), Amber Rossman. What a treat to see these beautiful babies and families.  I know I am on the right track and excited for even more in 2012. Whether I get to meet you in class, have the honor of being present at your birth, or you are just stopping by looking at information. I wish everyone expecting this year a Very Happy Birthing Day!