Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Welcome Baby Hudson!

I love it when births remind me of what is really happening, not only a baby but a family is being born. When love surrounds a Mom there is no stopping her abilities. I was truly inspired by this family, Dad was such a pillar of support for his laboring wife, exactly the role she needed in him. Her mom was present, not just watching but loving on her in a way only a mother could. Her dad was also there, something I rarely see in births, but he added another layer of love, safety, and security. If family wants to be present at a birth, let it be these layers of love and support. With all of this, Mom can achieve something beyond what even she thinks she can achieve. Long labors need lots of love, I was truly honored to be a part of this and watch what great things can happen when you are surrounded by people who believe you can achieve great things.